Perth Paws is a young business with experienced trainers.
Both Emma and Susan have worked with Paw Prints Pet Training since 2010 where they have developed their wide skill set.
We use, teach and advocate current best practice training techniques within the industry. We use reward based training without the use of force or intimidation.
Our background is working with shelter and other rescue dogs, which has resulted in the Perth Paws team developing successful methods that assist you with settling your new dog into the family.
Our services include:
- In-home consultations tailored to your dog’s individual training needs
- Group Classes for puppies
- Group Walk and Train bush land treks for sociability, enrichment, and lead control
- Private Walk and Train program that exercises and trains your dog while you are hard at work
- Pet Sitting / Doggy Day Care service in the home of a trainer